For most of us, we’re used to thinking that in order to lose weight, we HAVE to work out.
Well, I’m not saying this isn’t true, but it’s not the WHOLE truth.
Weight loss is only 20% exercise. The other 80% is diet.
While you may be successful in losing weight just by working out, you will not as successful as you could be. DIET is truly the key to losing weight. This is why you get a nutrition guide with each exercise program you get through Beachbody and why Shakeology is such an effective weight loss tool.
You simply CANNOT outwork a bad diet.
Never starve yourself, eat smaller meals more frequently and keep your ingredients clean and simple.
Just a 29 year old fitness loving, simple food eating, guitar playing, wine drinking, #MomBoss of 2. Inspiring the shit out of other women to BE MORE. ✌️