Let's be real... how many of you have said one (or all) of these:
"It's getting cold, all I want is comfort food and to be lazy."
"I'll worry about getting healthy next year."
"F*** it, give me that pie."
"I have too much sh*t going on to workout."
Yeah, like I said...let's be real! It's REALITY that around the holiday season, you just want to throw your arms up and resign to the fact that you're going to gain weight.
But here's also a little dose of reality:
You don't have "a summer body" and "a winter body." You have ONE body. All the time. Just one. That's it. Not kidding. That's a fact.
And you know what that BEAUTIFUL body of yours needs during the holiday season?
- ENERGY ...and lots of it
- STRENGTH ...to lift and load kids into and out of cars
- NUTRIENTS ...to battle all those decadent party foods
- VA VA VOOM ...to look like a snow fox in all those holiday photos ;)
You know how you GIVE your body what it NEEDS?
- 30 minute dialed in workouts IN YOUR OWN HOME (aka no snowy death drives needed)
- simple and effective dialed in meal plan (that you CAN have dark chocolate and wine on....whatttt!)
- a nutrient dense, craving busting superfood supplement
- A KICK ASS SUPPORT SYSTEM of women who will be cheering you on even WHEN you slip up (cause it'll happen..it's the holiday's crazies!)
The trick to surviving the holiday season IS NOT to restrict yourself from all your holiday pleasures, but it is also NOT to give in...every single time. If you KICK ASS for every day that IS NOT a holiday, you won't feel like absolutely garbage come the New Year.
(and you'll look hot as fffff in all those photos!)
Give yourself the gift of health and hotness this year. Get Fit while staying Festive in my next 30 day holiday survival support group beginning on November 30. You'll be able to CRUSH a program that will leave you feeling (and looking) awesome before Christmas even hits. Can I get a HELL YEAH?
Okay, now go apply here --> bit.ly/fitandfestive
Just a 29 year old fitness loving, simple food eating, guitar playing, wine drinking, #MomBoss of 2. Inspiring the shit out of other women to BE MORE. ✌️